All Discussions Tagged 'Law' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Orange Juice video question please.

Someone told me the other day that Orange Juice filmed a video on North Berwick Law many years ago and I wonder if anyone knows anything ab…

Started by Sylvia B

0 Nov 9, 2017

RSS

AED BOUTIQUE

All things Edwyn and AED, NOW ON SALE:

ENTER THE ART DEPARTMENT, 

COALS TO NEWCASTLE

and much, much more. . . 

TWITTER

Music

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

How to End an Essay: Recommendations from Writers

Posted by Adam Smith on August 1, 2018 at 12:30 0 Comments

After beautifully writing both the introductory and the body of the article, however, ending an essay has always been one of the most challenging tasks for most of the students. 

When ending the essay, the writer should briefly summarize the work by avoiding appearing redundant, demonstrate why the paper is important, and end it with a strong punch line. The following tips would assist the students to conclude the essay with a…

Continue

The 4 Main Differences Between Traditional and Online Learning

Posted by Caroline Farmer on February 12, 2018 at 9:34 0 Comments

The traditional learning environment dominates the other learning systems since the beginning of time. Anyhow, distance learning and online educational programs have begun…

Continue

5 Good Reasons for Attending an Online College

Posted by Leon Ward on October 5, 2017 at 5:09 0 Comments

Our education system has been evolving since the past couple of decades. Today the traditional idea of college has been changing fast and students are now making use of the modern means of learning, thanks to the presence of online education. 

Meanwhile, acquiring a higher education is still a considerable fact for career success. While every next employee is looking forward to hiring a graduate individual at their organizations. At today’s date, online colleges are now making it easy…

Continue

Art Work and Bum Fuzz

Posted by scott owen on May 5, 2017 at 17:15 0 Comments

My Bum Fuzz unit just arrived in California along with some plectrums with Edwin art. It took me along time to order this unit, but the twenty five year gestation period for it to be built surely eclipses my lack of urgency. Best regards all...

Events

Forum

Orange Juice- Thrillingly Live At Stirling OJ '81

Started by Paul W. Ash in Orange Juice / Postcard Oct 11. 0 Replies

Hello, I'm looking for this cassette and I would like to know where I might find one and if anyone has one for sale? Thank you for your time.Continue

Orange Juice - Gigography / Fansite

Started by jamiemoir in Orange Juice / Postcard. Last reply by Paul W. Ash Sep 25. 105 Replies

Hi guysI'm in the middle of collecting all information on Orange Juice via the web and articles etc so I can build a definitive OJ website.The site will contain biog, discography, lyrics, videos,…Continue

Edwyn and Orange Juice on DVD

Started by Matt in General Discussion. Last reply by Paul W. Ash Sep 22. 14 Replies

Hi everyone,I wondered if anyone had any Edwyn or OJ goodies on dvd.I have a few things and I'm happy to share or trade copiesof them, if anyone is interested please get in touch.I've contacted Grace…Continue

Tags: video, dvd, juice, orange, edwyn

Live Lossless Recordings

Started by Paul W. Ash in Orange Juice / Postcard. Last reply by Paul W. Ash Sep 15. 1 Reply

Hello All, I would like to know if anyone has any lossless recordings of oj/ec they can upload? Thank you for your time.Continue

© 2018   Created by Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service