Could anyone point me towards a copy of this podcast - the links I find don't seem to work. I remember it having a particularly fine live version of Home Again.

Many thanks

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Richard

I think this may be the one:

https://soundcloud.com/user4708889/01-edwyn-collins-podcast-with

If the link doesn't work, go to Soundcloud...it was posted by a user called Kavalas1.

Roddy Frame (who posted the link when I found it) also has some rare and very early Aztec Camera stuff there (incl. Green Jacket Grey) under his user ID which is ElFramo.

Hope that works!

Mark

Hi,

Yes, that's the one. Wonderful to hear it again - heart-warming stuff.

Thanks for the early Aztecs link too .

Richard

It is really wonderful sounds podcast as I remember until I heard it again when I saw the soundtrack again. fence company greenville sc

If anybody was able to get a hold of this link please provide a link to it. I remember listening to this podcast as if it was yesterday. In fact, it helped sort of as inspiration for my Himalayan Salt Cave business. Looking forward to listening to it again.

Gary

This is great and I find it still working nowadays.

Ohio trucks for sale

I am working on this now.  Trying to find another link. This is where being a Private investigator comes in handy. 

RSS

THE AED BOUTIQUE

All things EDWYN and AED, NOW ON SALE:

BADBEA, THE NEW LONG PLAYER BY EDWYN COLLINS

ENTER THE ART DEPARTMENT, 

COALS TO NEWCASTLE

and much, much more. . . 

TWITTER

Music

Paused...
    Lean Period
    A Sad Lament
    Witchcraft
    Low Expectations
    What Presence_!
    The Measure of the Man
    One Is a Lonely Number
    Campaign for Real Rock

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

Life and Career of Edwyn Collins by Magic Learning

Posted by Richard Buckner on July 8, 2021 at 14:49 0 Comments

Edwin Collins is a world-renowned musician, powerful baritone vocalist, guitarist, music producer and television producer, and actor who has appeared in 15 feature films. In 2007 a documentary film was made about the singer. I have written numerous…

Continue

How to Increase Quality Score in Google Ads?

Posted by Ellie Singh on June 23, 2021 at 18:38 0 Comments

Quality Score

Quality Scores for each term are checked in Google Ads. A quality Score is a number in web search Advertisements such as Google that combines past results and the relevance of your advertising, keywords, and…

Continue

Best PPC Strategies for Your Ecommerce Site in 2021

Posted by Ellie Singh on June 7, 2021 at 9:30 0 Comments

Because of the increased competition, you must use advanced or cutting-edge strategies for ecommerce website.

You may be wondering why your ecommerce website requires pay-per-click (PPC) advertising if it ranks for keywords organically. While you work on organic rankings, PPC advertising can help you generate traffic to your…

Continue

Cuban culture

Posted by Robyn Cross on April 8, 2021 at 17:49 0 Comments

Cuban culture is diverse mostly due to the influence of Asian, French, African, and Spanish migrants. The country has produced many eminent artists in various areas, including theater, dance, ballet, film, and literature. The Cuban population reflects a mix of cultures that happily live together and cooperate with each other for the common benefit. Cubans have undergone significant transformation since the revolutionary era, and the government has started…

Continue

Events

Forum

Roddy Frame Toppermost

Started by Andrew Shields in General Discussion. Last reply by Zorida Oyen Nov 27. 1 Reply

Last of the 'Postcard' series:http://www.toppermost.co.uk/roddy-frame/Continue

general talk

Started by craig wood in General Discussion. Last reply by Zorida Oyen Nov 27. 1 Reply

hey guys!whats new  hope everyone is doing okay.Continue

Randy Travis

Started by Andrew Shields in General Discussion. Last reply by Zorida Oyen Nov 27. 1 Reply

Thought this might be of interest:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HN0_w48xgQContinue

Aztec Camera Toppermost

Started by Andrew Shields in General Discussion. Last reply by Zorida Oyen Nov 27. 2 Replies

Thought this might be of interest to Forum membershttp://www.toppermost.co.uk/aztec-camera/Continue

© 2021   Created by Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service