Edwyn Collins's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Ed and welcome. That's a good idea. Grace will get on it shortly."

Edwyn Collins replied Aug 7, 2009 to Lyrics

6 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Paul Price

"Hi Allan Grace here, not Edwyn...we've just read the transcript together. Too right…"

Edwyn Collins replied Aug 6, 2009 to Edwyn Interview by Jon Savage

5 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Jamie H

"hey Robert, you are sweet and lovely. Come and see us soon, love Edwyn."

Edwyn Collins replied Jul 24, 2009 to 5 Live

8 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by shaun taylor

"Cheers Mairi, we like this, first time we've seen it!"

Edwyn Collins replied Jul 24, 2009 to Keep up with Edwyn Collins at the Big Issue Scotland!

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by David Thomson

"Cheers Bob. It's an exciting time for me too. Domino are going to do a lovely job. W…"

Edwyn Collins replied Jul 22, 2009 to Many things

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Administrator

"Thank you James, how great is this modern world? "

Edwyn Collins replied Jul 4, 2009 to What does your Orange Juice/Edwyn Collins music collection consist of?

22 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Francis Macgregor Hennessee

"Hi lads Edwyn's view on bootlegs, live tapes, home taping, so called illegal downloa…"

Edwyn Collins replied Jul 1, 2009 to Rare Orange Juice thingies... - radio tribute

10 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by DF

"Thank you Rowena. I liked my speech. I worked it out. In case I came unstuck. But I…"

Edwyn Collins replied Jun 11, 2009 to Edwyn wins an Ivor

13 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Alexey Arefiev

"It's going to get better. We've worked out how to combine it with the old site. Hoor…"

Edwyn Collins replied Jun 4, 2009 to Hello, good evening and welcome.....

17 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Harry Clarke

"I'm selling my drawings at exhibitions. But maybe I should put some here. See what p…"

Edwyn Collins replied Jun 4, 2009 to Edwyn Art!

5 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Paul Cross

RSS

THE AED BOUTIQUE

All things EDWYN and AED, NOW ON SALE:

BADBEA, THE NEW LONG PLAYER BY EDWYN COLLINS

ENTER THE ART DEPARTMENT, 

COALS TO NEWCASTLE

and much, much more. . . 

TWITTER

Music

Paused...
    Lean Period
    A Sad Lament
    Witchcraft
    Low Expectations
    What Presence_!
    The Measure of the Man
    One Is a Lonely Number
    Campaign for Real Rock

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Blog Posts

Life and Career of Edwyn Collins by Magic Learning

Posted by Richard Buckner on July 8, 2021 at 14:49 0 Comments

Edwin Collins is a world-renowned musician, powerful baritone vocalist, guitarist, music producer and television producer, and actor who has appeared in 15 feature films. In 2007 a documentary film was made about the singer. I have written numerous…

Continue

How to Increase Quality Score in Google Ads?

Posted by Ellie Singh on June 23, 2021 at 18:38 0 Comments

Quality Score

Quality Scores for each term are checked in Google Ads. A quality Score is a number in web search Advertisements such as Google that combines past results and the relevance of your advertising, keywords, and…

Continue

Best PPC Strategies for Your Ecommerce Site in 2021

Posted by Ellie Singh on June 7, 2021 at 9:30 0 Comments

Because of the increased competition, you must use advanced or cutting-edge strategies for ecommerce website.

You may be wondering why your ecommerce website requires pay-per-click (PPC) advertising if it ranks for keywords organically. While you work on organic rankings, PPC advertising can help you generate traffic to your…

Continue

Cuban culture

Posted by Robyn Cross on April 8, 2021 at 17:49 0 Comments

Cuban culture is diverse mostly due to the influence of Asian, French, African, and Spanish migrants. The country has produced many eminent artists in various areas, including theater, dance, ballet, film, and literature. The Cuban population reflects a mix of cultures that happily live together and cooperate with each other for the common benefit. Cubans have undergone significant transformation since the revolutionary era, and the government has started…

Continue

Events

Forum

Roddy Frame Toppermost

Started by Andrew Shields in General Discussion. Last reply by Zorida Oyen Nov 27. 1 Reply

Last of the 'Postcard' series:http://www.toppermost.co.uk/roddy-frame/Continue

general talk

Started by craig wood in General Discussion. Last reply by Zorida Oyen Nov 27. 1 Reply

hey guys!whats new  hope everyone is doing okay.Continue

Randy Travis

Started by Andrew Shields in General Discussion. Last reply by Zorida Oyen Nov 27. 1 Reply

Thought this might be of interest:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HN0_w48xgQContinue

Aztec Camera Toppermost

Started by Andrew Shields in General Discussion. Last reply by Zorida Oyen Nov 27. 2 Replies

Thought this might be of interest to Forum membershttp://www.toppermost.co.uk/aztec-camera/Continue

© 2021   Created by Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service